Monday 16 February 2015

Further Analysis of Double Page Spread

I like this double page spread and would be happy if i could produce something similar to this for my final product. I like the way that one whole page is dedicated to the image, which is of Lady Gaga on the left hand page. I like the way in which the page is kept simplistic by using black and white as is also used in the main image. I like the way that some contrast is created on the page by displaying a large, red L across the page. This may be something that i can mimic in my final design to create some contrast and a center of visual interest on the page. However i am not too keen on the way the artists name is presented, yet i think this is made up for by the large L in the middle of the page which is representative of the artist. I think that this would work well for the genre of my magazine as it is representative of one of the styles of the genre i have talked about throughout, which includes a slick, clean cut and classy style, which i think can be well represented by the colours black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment