Friday 17 April 2015

Analysis, evaluation and general comments on my double page spread

I was happy with my double page spread and believe that this was probably the page that saw the most improvements from the original draft. Again, I tried to combine a mixture of features that would be representative of contemporary R&B style and PBR&B style. I did this by keeping the page design like those I had analysed in vibe magazine. For example, one of my main style models when looking at this page was the Bruno Mars page. I tried to copy this kind of style, however adapted it slightly to give a slightly more alternate R&B look to the page. I think that the effects used on my image are effective and i tried to combine a selection of styles from R&B and PBR&B to dress my artist for this page. I kept the style of the page quite simplistic and minimalist which was the general feel that I was hoping for and that I believe I achieved throughout the magazine. If i had the chance to make another draft of this i probably would have made a few alterations, such as the placing and positioning of the branding ('fusion') and the page numbers, to ensure that these did not clash with any other parts of the text on the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment