Friday 17 April 2015

Analysis, evaluation and general comments on my front cover

Note: There is three variations of my front cover in which I have handed in to my teacher for marking. This is only one.

I am happy with the design of my front cover and think it looks clean cut, neat and professional, which is the style i was aiming for. I have tried to keep it relatively simple and minimalist. I think that the image is eye catching and the colours in the image stand out above the white background. I learnt during looking at some photography in my research of the importance of an image, especially on the front cover of a magazine or product. I copied the style conventions of clash magazine but added elements and ideas of my own in as well based around my ideas and the way that the image and text fit around each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment