Tuesday 24 March 2015

Changes in the process of creating my contents page


On the top is my final product and the bottom image is of my drafts contents pages. As you can see the style that i chose changed quite significantly between these two. In my draft, my text was too big and did not match up with the numbers. Therefore i adapted this for a font which looked better in a smaller sizing. I also changed my wording 'contents' from the right hand vertical side of the page to displaying it horizontally at the top of the page. I made sure that all text and numbers were in line with each other, whilst also adding extra pages numbers, as on the draft i only included up to a page 14.  I also added two images to the contents instead of one so that there wasn't just one artist throughout my three pages. I also wanted to display the PBR&B aspect of the magazine more and think that the alterations that i made allowed this alternative R&B style to fit in better. I decided not to use the patterning down the left and side of the page, although i thought this did work quite effectively and branded the magazine, by using it in the double page spread as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment